To be picked-up, all branches MUST comply to ALL CONDITIONS listed below:
- quantity and volume accepted 15 m long x 3 m deep x 1.5 m high;
- branches are all placed by the side of the road, the larger branch tips must all be placed towards the street;
- logs, stumps and roots are not accepted;
- branches diameter must not exceed 15 cm;
- branches do not contain debris/garbage (e.g.: stones, metal pieces, green residues);
- branches are all placed by the side of the road no later than Monday 7 a.m. and no more than 7 days before the week of the collection.