Animals are not consumer goods!
Owning a pet is a lot of responsabilities and costs money:
• A strong commitment for many years to come;
• Covering the costs of sterilization and annual identification;
• Covering the costs related to its food and care (nails, ears, coat, grooming etc.);
• Covering the costs of regular veterinarian care
(shots, protection against flees, heartworm, etc.) and unforeseen expenses;
• Covering boarding costs (when on vacation);
• Daily walks (for dogs);
• More frequent house cleaning (pet hair, sand, etc.)...
Be responsible : animals are not consumer goods!