Tennis & Pickleball
Cost are as followed:
15 $ per family- 2 keys
10 $ per adult - 1 key
8 $ for senior (60 years old and over) - 1 key
5 $ per child (under 18 years old) - 1 key
There is no other fees for the tennis court reservation.
Court reservation (Bédard or Saddlebrook)
3 ways to reserve a tennis court
• ONLINE: www.ville.saint-lazare.qc.ca/en/enligne - MUST DO 24 hours in advance and before 4:30 p.m.
• To reserve a court on Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday, please reserve on Friday before 4:30 p.m. MUST HAVE YOUR VALID CITIZEN CARD (Carte du citoyen).
• By phone: 450-424-8000 ext. 220. Only 24 hours in advance and before 4:30 p.m. (To reserve a court on Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday, please call on Friday, before 4:30 p.m.)
• In person : simply write down your name next to the wishing hours on the board at the tennis court
Rules and guidelines
• Tennis courts may only be booked for one hour per day.
• Children under 16 years of age can’t book a court for use after 7 p.m.
• Check the availability of the tennis court online: www.ville.saint-lazare.qc.ca/en/enligne
Pickleball court at Parc Blueberry Hill (Rue Blueberry Hill)
You can reserve pickleball court at Parc BlueBerry Hill. This court is not lit.
Found out where are the parks with tennis court.